Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where Have I Been, You Ask?

Sick, still sick. As you may recall from about two weeks ago I mustered enough energy to make Apple Cake even though I was sick. I thought I was on the up and up, I made cake, so I must be getting better. Unfortunately as you may also recall from this post, I am a pediatric home health nurse. I work day shift, which means that every Wed-Fri I spend 7 hours in an elementary school (aka germ cesspool). As a result I have been feeling crappy for pretty much the last two weeks straight, even spiking a 100.4 fever. So I hope you can forgive me for not blogging.
Purple Chiffon Spiderweb Apron
Today I wanted to celebrate with you guys a little excitement, one of our Halloween aprons has been featured in three treasuries in the last two days! How cool is that?
This is an awesome collection of Whimsicle Halloweenery from the April's Army team.
I love this bunch of cool and creepy stuff, especially that bloody bowl, spooky!

This last one is just purple for the sake or purple, which is great, because I love purple!
I never get over the sense of flattery and what an ego boost it is that someone else, most times a total stranger, like our work enough to put it in a treasury. And maybe I should just take it as a compliment to my photography skills, but even that is a boost when I'm feel sick and congested. So thanks very much to everyone who's featured our work, it really means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...