Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekly Vintage + Treasury in Yellow

Life gave us lemons this week, only in a good way! For our weekly vintage today I wanted to share my favorite new item in the Behind the Drapes shop, this totally cute set of bowls that look like lemons.
Vintage Yellow Lemon Bowls
They even have the little seeds rising up out of the bottom of the bowl, and the dimpled citrus look to the sides. I can just image eating rainbow sherbert out of these on a hot summer day. Bright yellows seemed to be on everyone's mind this week and our Pansy Ruffle Half Apron was featured in a treasury full of two of my favorite colors: purple and yellow!

We are currently working on our first ladies Custom Goth Apron, which I am very excited about, and are also still plugging away on the great organization overhaul. Expect more updates soon, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...